SUBSCRIBE to SCHEDULES
You are able to subscribe to the Full, Home, or Away schedules for teams by going to the team's Schedule page and selecting your preferred subscription option.
Follow the instructions below for importing the your favourite Laurier Golden Hawk team schedule into your calendar!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SCHEDULE
Google Calendar Subscription
- Right click + copy the Calendar URL (ics file link) you need from above.
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Add by URL" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Paste the copied URL into URL field.
- Click "Add Calendar" and you are finished.
- On the iPhone navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calanders -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the Calendar URL (ics file) to the Server field. It may be easier to email yourself the ics link and then copy and paste it on the iPhone
- Click Save after the calendar has been downloaded
Apple iCal - Mac:
- From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the "Calendar" menu at the top of your screen.
- Right click + copy the Calendar URL (ics file listed above) and paste the desired iCalendar file in the "Subscribe to:" box and click "Subscribe".
- iCal adds the calendar and brings you to a screen which allows you to change the title of the calendar. Click the "Refresh:" checkbox and select "every day" which will have iCal check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 - Windows:
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (ics file listed below).
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Windows:
- Open Outlook 2010
- Select top Menu File -> Open -> Import
- Choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Navigate to the saved ics file or enter the full URL (ics file listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click OK
Novell GroupWise (Client Version 8)
- Download .ics file in browser
- Right click on .ics file and select Open With -> Novell GroupWise Client
- This will open the Import Calendar window
- Click the folder icon beside the Calendar Name
- Select Calendar and click OK
- Click OK in the Import Calendar window