The Golden Hawk women's basketball program will hold open try-outs beginning with a meeting on Monday, September 14th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hawk Lounge at the Athletic Complex.
Try-outs will take place in the Athletic Complex gymnasium. The remaining schedule is as follows:
- Tues. Sept. 15th: 8:00 p.m.
- Wed. Sept. 16th: 8:00 p.m.
- Thurs. Sept. 17th: 8:00 p.m.
- Fri. Sept. 18th: 7:00 p.m.
- Sun. Sept. 20th: 1:00 p.m.
Prospective athletes are asked to complete the required student-athlete health forms prior to the try-outs. Please see this important information below.
Contact head coach PAUL FALCO with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MEDICAL INFORMATION:
- Incoming first year student athletes (including freshmen, transfer students, and WLU students not in first year who have not participated in an interuniversity sport) are required to have completed by a physician, The Initial Health Assessment Form before she participates in an interuniversity sport, which includes the first try-out. This form can be accessed here.
- Returning student athletes are required to complete The Veteran Athlete Health Assessment Form before she participates in interuniversity sport, which includes the first try-out. This form updates the student athlete’s medical history over the past 12 months. This form can be accessed here.
- Any athlete who has been prescribed with an asthma medication must have the prescribing physician compete the CCES – Abbreviated TUE Form (Therapeutic Use Exemption). This form can be accessed here.
No athlete may participate in the try-outs until these forms are completed and submitted to the coaching staff.