The Golden Hawk women’s basketball program will hold open tryouts for interested student-athletes, beginning with a meeting on Monday, September 8th at 4:00 p.m. in the Hawks Lounge of the Athletic Complex. Try-out times are as follows:
• Monday, September 8th: 4:00 p.m. Meeting Only (Golden Hawk Lounge)
• Wednesday, September 10th: 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday, September 11th: 4:00 p.m.
• Friday, September 12th: TBA
• Saturday, September 13th: 12:00 p.m.
The location of each of these sessions is at Athletic Complex Gymnasium.
Prospective athletes are asked to complete the required student-athlete health forms prior to the try-out. Please see this important information below. Contact head coach PAUL FALCO with any questions or concerns at email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MEDICAL INFORMATION:
• Incoming first year student athletes (including freshmen, transfer students, and WLU students not in first year who have not participated in an interuniversity sport) are required to have completed by a physician, The Initial Health Assessment Form.
• Returning student athletes are required to complete The Veteran Athlete Health Assessment Form, before he/she participates in interuniversity sport, which includes the first try-out. This form updates the student athlete’s medical history over the past 12 months.
• Any athlete who has been prescribed with an asthma medication must have the prescribing physician compete the CCES – Abbreviated TUE Form (Therapeutic Use Exemption).
(The above forms can all be found at: http://www.laurierathletics.com/generatepage.php?ID=45 )